South Florida Chapter NOMMA Meeting
November 14, 2009 beginning at 8:30am
The National Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metal Association will host their next meeting at Royal Creations in Riviera Beach, FL
All members & non-members are invited
Program summary; click here for full details
- Tour through the plant of Royal Iron Creations in Riviera Beach;
- Discussions on specialty finishes: bronze patinas/iron finishes;
- Forging demonstration by Rob Gardner, Artist/Blacksmith;
- Equipment/tool demonstrations in Ocean Machinery’s demo truck, which will include:
- Fom Industries aluminum upcut saws;
- TigerStop measuring system;
- Fein stainless steel polishing system;
- Ercolina angle roll and pipe bender;
- Carell multi-ornamental machine;
- Power fasteners: tapcons/wedge bolts/epoxies, etc.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet other South Florida Ornamental Fabricators.
- Coffee & donuts will be served during Registration
- Lunch will be provided
NOMMA kindly requests a donation (give away) from each company attending for their Buck in a Bucket Drawing.
RSVP to Marco Vasquez, Chapter Secretary, by fax to 813-248-9348 or e-mail at email@example.com.